Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sody Pop- Naughty and Nice versions


So I'm taking a quick break from George to start on some Sody drawings...now that her samples are up on John's blog I'm taking that as permission to switch gears for awhile! I tried drawing her in her usual sweet, bubbly girl mode but had to swing to the opposite end of the pendulum and do a semi-evil/mischievous one too. "Nice" is so boring for me sometimes...I have to balance it out with a good dose of darkness once in awhile! >:)

And oh yeah...it must be said that I never ever would have dreamed up some aspects of these drawings if it weren't for Katie Rice. She deserves mad props. She is the ultimate girl MASTER and everything she tries is fricking brill! You MUST MUST MUST click her name on the right side of the page if you've never seen her artwork before. It will change the way you see life itself, I swear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment