Saturday, June 28, 2008

Church drawing


I'm back! I didn't mean to be gone so long...my brother Chris and his buddy Mark dropped in unexpectedly from L.A. and we spent the week refamiliarizing ourselves with the awesome town we call home. We had a blast doing all kinds of ridiculous touristy stuff and slowing eating our way across the Northwest side...Superdawg, Al's Beef, Lou Malnatti's- oh yeah! Come back soon guys...I can't go to those places all by my lonesome! :)

Anyway, I finally got this thing done and up. I'm not sure how I feel about the willow tree on the right...I kinda like it but suspect that it might be ugly too. I took a risk with the weird stylization- I just wanted all the major tree types to be different and felt that one should have an undulating form. I also wanted to add a Protestant church name and message to the sign but didn't want to wait to post until I came up with something. Thoughts anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment